Monday 7/19 – Friday 6/23 – The Best Week of Summer: One full week of daily events that your student won’t want to miss! This week is a perfect time to bring your friends! Here’s a breakdown of our daily schedule:
- Monday: High Seas Mini Golf (10001 Charlotte Hwy, Fort Mill, SC 29707) $10/person for admission. Bring extra money if you’d like snacks from their amazing snack bar. Meet at RTS at 6:45pm to carpool to the course.
- If you plan on attending, please email Spencer and let him know by Monday (7/12) so that he can arrange rides.
- Tuesday – Ultimate Frisbee & Snacks at Carmel Road Neighborhood Park (2365 Carmel Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226) from 9-11AM. Meet on the football field behind the playgrounds.
- Wednesday – Swimming/cliff jumping at “The Quarry” (1213 Oakridge Farm Hwy, Mooresville, NC 28115) 9am – 3pm. $20 per person for admission. Bring money for lunch. Meet at RTS by 8:50AM.
- If you plan on attending, please email Spencer and let him know by Wednesday (7/14) so he can arrange rides.
- Thursday – Movie Night at Regal Theaters Stonecrest at Piper Glenn (7824 Rea Rd, Charlotte, NC 28277). Time and movie TBD.
- Friday – Youth Olympics held at Carmel Road Neighborhood Park from 9-11:30AM. Come and compete with your team for the Golden Plunger! Meet on the football field behind the playgrounds.
- Wear athletic clothes that you can get wet.